You will learn different Pf withdrawal forms used for Epf balance withdrawal in this post. I have explained Pf Withdrawal Online Process in my previous post. I will provide all the pf withdrawal forms download links in this post. Now lets see all the forms that are applicable in each scenario.
Epf Withdrawal Forms
There 4 different types pf withdrawal forms. They are
- Form 19
- Form 31
- Form 10C
- Form 10D
Now lets see the purpose of these forms in different scenarios.
Pf Withdrawal Form 19 – Complete Withdrawal/Final Settlement Form
You need to submit this form when you want to complete pf withdrawal i.e., during final settlement. The form can be filled only after two months of leaving the job or on retirement. PAN is mandatory for withdrawal. Employer’s signature and seal of the organization is mandatory for the offline settlement process.
Pf Form 19 Download Link.
Epf Withdrawal Form 31 – Advance/ Partial Withdrawal Form
You need to submit this form while working in a company for partial withdrawal in case of emergency requirements as well as unemployment for more than 1 month. You need to mention the purpose of withdrawal in this form. The amount of pf balance that you can withdraw depends on your current state of employment and the balance accumulated in the member’s EPF account.
Pf Withdrawal Form 10C & 10D – Pension Withdrawal
If you want to withdraw pension contribution of your employer in your epf account, you have to submit form 10 C. If you are withdrawing your PF balance with unemployment reason, you have to fill Form 31 and Form 10 C.
- If an employee is below 50 years of age:
- If the employee has completed 10 years of service under one employer, then Form 10C is used to get scheme certificate from the pension fund. Unless the employee is 58 years of age, the amount cannot be withdrawn.
- If the employee has not yet completed 10 years of service, then he can apply for withdrawal benefit or scheme certificate from pension fund through Form 10C.
- If the employee is aged between 50 and 58 years:
- If the employee has completed 10 years of service, then he is eligible to apply for scheme certificate from pension fund through Form 10C OR reduced pension through Form 10D.
- If the employee has not completed 10 years of service, then he can claim withdrawal benefit or scheme certificate from pension fund through Form 10C.
- If the employee is over 58 years of age:
- If the employee has completed 10 years of eligible service, then he can claim the pension through Form 10D.
- If the employee has not completed 10 years of service, then withdrawal benefit can be claimed from the pension fund through Form 10C.
Form 15G/ 15H – Self Declaration not to Deduct TDS
Form 15g for epf withdrawal is required for withdrawals before 5 years of service. Usually, you have to pay 10% TDS when you submit PAN for withdrawals before completing 5 years of employment. To avoid this, you can submit this self declaration form along with relevant withdrawal forms. In this form you are stating that your income is below the taxable limit and hence no TDS should be deducted.
Composite Claim Form
When applying for the withdrawal offline, you are required to fill out the Composite Claim Form which serves the purpose of three forms – Form 19 (For Final PF Settlement), Form 10C (For Pension Withdrawal) and Form 31 (For Part-withdrawal of PF amount).
FAQs on Pf Withdrawal Forms
1. Do I need to submit Form 15G for a PF withdrawal if I have been a PF member for more than 5 years?
Ans: A straight reply to this question will be NO. You don’t need to pay any tax when you are a epf member for more than 5 years. So, you don’t need to submit 15G/H along with withdrawal form.
15G has to be submitted when you don’t want TDS to be deducted by EPFO. TDS will be deducted if the withdrawal amount is greater than Rs.50000. There is no deduction of TDS if the withdrawal amount is less than Rs.50,000.
2. What should be the minimum time difference between form number 19 and 10C for a PF withdrawal?
Ans: There is no such time limit between these 2 kinds of withdrawals. you can withdraw pf balance if you are eligible for both.
This is all about Pf Withdrawal Forms 19, 31, 10C & 10D. If you have any problem while filling these forms, kindly comment below. I Can Help…Thanks!…