In this post you are going to learn how to check Bank of Baroda account balance. I am not going to tell you to enquire bob balance by passbook. You will learn BOB Balance Enquiry by various online methods and few offline methods as well.
Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
To know Bank of Baroda balance, just give a missed call for basic account balance enquiries.
Missed Call Number:
8468 00 1111 for Account Balance
8467 00 1133 for Car Loan Balance
8467 00 1111 for Education loan enquiry of Bank of Baroda
- All customers who have registered mobile number with their bank account can get the balance by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number.
- Once you dial the missed call number, it will automatically disconnect after first ring. After that customer will receive an SMS which contains current balance of all accounts of the customer.
- This facility is available 24X7 at free of cost.
- Balance of accounts under Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) will be provided through this facility. You cannot get loan account balances through this facility.
- If the customer has more than one account with same mobile number, SMS will be sent upto 320 characters. For remaining accounts, customer can avail the Bank of Baroda SMS Banking Services or call our Contact Centre
- This facility is limited to 3 times a day, which means you can get balance updates by missed call for only 3 times a day.
BOB Balance Check by SMS
You can find BOB Balance by sending SMS from your registered mobile number. The customers can also request a mini statement and cheque status by using this facility. Charges are applicable for the Bank of Baroda SMS Banking service
SMS Number & Format:
Send SMS To: 8422009988
|Balance Enquiry||BAL < space > Account Number Last 4 Digits|
|Mini Statement||MINI < space > Account Number Last 4 Digits|
|Cheque Status||CHEQ < space > Account Number Last 4 Digits< space > Cheque No.|
|Un-subscribing SMS alert facility||DEACT < space > Account Number Last 4 Digits|
|Subscribing SMS alert facility||ACT < space > Account Number Last 4 Digits|
Example: To verify account balance, just send ‘BAL 1234’ to 8422009988.
Here 1234 is last 4 digits of my bank of baroda account number.
Bank of Baroda Balance by Mini Statement
To get BOB account mini statement, just give missed call.
Missed Call Number:
8468 00 1122 for Mini Statement
This is just like getting balance sms. If you give missed call to the above mentioned number, you will receive last 10 transactions in your BOB savings account, current account, OD & CC accounts.
Customers who have registered their mobile number can use this service by giving missed to the above mentioned BOB Missed Call Number.
BOB Mini Statement – Process Flow:
- Customer dials the above said number and system will disconnect the call after one ring.
- If you have multiple accounts like savings bank account, super savings account, education loan, car loan etc., system checks for registered preferred account number. In case customer has not registered preferred account number previously, a SMS request to register his preferred account number to avail Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Facility by missed call.
- To register preferred account number, you have to send SMS “REG < Last 4 digits of preferred account no.>” e.g. REG 1026 to 9176612303 (Normal Charges) or to 5616150 (Premium Charges). Customer can change preferred account number at any point of time by sending SMS to 9176612303 with preferred account number.
- If the same mobile number is associated to multiple customers and customer has not configured his/her preferred account then customer can avail only balance enquiry service.
- In case the mobile number is not associated with any account then no SMS will be sent to the customer.
- This facility is available 24X7
- Mini Statement will be available once in a day only.
BOB Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number / Contact Center
All Bank of Baroda (BOB) customers can enquire account balance through Contact Center by dialing the Toll Free Number 1800 102 44 55 from anywhere in the country. This service is available at free of cost
Contact Center Toll Free Number:
1800 102 44 55 (for all customers except PMJDY customers and other Financial Inclusion scheme)
1800 102 77 88 (Dedicated Toll free no. for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) customers and other Financial Inclusion schemes)
Contact Center services available throughout the year without any holiday.
For the above mentioned methods to work, you just have to register mobile number with bank account. Usually we all provide mobile number while opening bank account. So, most of us are able to get balance from above procedures.
The following methods to know BOB Balance need prior activation at home branch. If you have already activated these services, you can get account balance details.
Internet Banking: Once logged into BOB Net Banking Portal, you have to register for the “View facility”. Then it will enable services like balance enquiry, account statement etc. This portal can be accessed from smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
BOB mPassBook App: Bank of Baroda mPassbook mobile app just contains all the transactions carried out by the customer which is similar to a physical passbook. To avail this facility, Customers should have registered their mobile numbers to their bank account. In addition to balance check, the customers can also download their account statements. The app synchronises and updates automatically whenever the customer opens the app.
Bank of Baroda M-Connect Plus Mobile Banking App: BOB Customers should activate mobile banking service at branch level. You can check account balance, download account statement, funds transfer and avail other banking services.
This is all about Bank of Baroda Balance Check through various modes. Now i will answer few frequently asked questions related to this topic.
FAQs on Bank of Baroda Balance
1. What is the Bank of Baroda minimum balance?
Ans: As on writing this post (i.e., 1st May 2019), BOB minimum balance are as follows –
With effect from 1st February, 2019 the Minimum Quarterly Average Balance in Baroda Advantage Savings Account
The minimum quarterly average balance for BOB advantage savings accounts for urban and metro branches is ₹ 2,000 and for semi-urban branches, the minimum balance is ₹ 1,000. Minimum balance for rural branch customers is Rs.500/-
The minimum balance for BOB Savings Account savings account is ₹ 1,000 (for urban, semi-urban and metro locations) and ₹ 500 (for rural locations) in it at all times.
Bank of Baroda Advantage Current Account Minimum Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) for Rural Branches is Rs.1000/-, Semi Urban Branches is Rs.2000/-, and Urban & Metro Branches is Rs.3000/-. Non-maintenance of Minimum QAB in Rural Branches will attract Rs.150/-+ GST, in Semi-urban Branches Rs.200/- + GST and in Urban & Metro Branches Rs.300/- + GST as service charge.
If you still have any other questions, please comment below. I Can Help… Thanks…!